Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Steampunk Happy Birthday

Imagine That Digistamp has a new release today and this is one of the images, Steampunk Sam.  I used the pre-colored version and the the sentiment from the set.  The paper is from the Steampunk 2 paper set.  There is another Steampunk set available tomorrow and if you buy both there is a bundle available which is a great deal that includes the papers. I distressed the edges of my paper.  I also put Glossy Accents on the goggles on the top hat.  I put a metal Tim Holtz clock on the paper, metal brads that look like screws and Tim Holtz metal pieces on the horse. In addition, I added a blue feather behind the rider.








Patterned Papers:  Imagine That Digistamp (see above for direct link)
Cardstock:  Bazzil
Stamp & sentiment:  Imagine That Digitamp (see above for direct link)
Glossy Accents
Tim Holtz clock & metal pieces
Feather:  Create It
Brads:  Recollections
Tim Holtz distress tool

Challenges
CHNC Patterned - January
Brown Sugar - Ch. 232 Anything Goes
Dragonfly Journeys - Ch. 83 Birthday Bash
Creative Corners - Anything Goes
Incy Wincy - Celebrate
Sparkles - Ch. 87 Happy Birthday

5 comments:

Brenda's Card Corner said...

WOW what a fabulous card Lisa! Don't ya love pre colored images:) love all the embellishments especially the feather!

Brenda

Donna said...

Fabulous card! Steampunk is out of my comfort zone so I appreciate those who are good at it. Your embellishments really enhance Kristy's wonderful images. Beautifully done!

Linda said...

Wauw! You can make something of steampunk ;) I can't I'm sure about that haha lol.
Great card!
Thanks for playing along over at CreativeCornerChallenges.
X Linda DT-CCC

cass said...

Great paper choice, cute card. Thanks for joining us at CHNS patterned Paper Challenge this month.

Jeannie said...

Hi Lisa Lynn! This is so awesome! I do like the steampunk style, and you've captured it perfectly here with all of the great elements you've added. Thanks so much for joining my Birthday Bash blog challenge :)

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys