Thursday, December 8, 2016

Wishing you a Melodic Christmas and a Harmonic New Year

Here is another Z Box Fold Card that I made using both TLC image and sentiment.  This layout is so easy to make and I just like the way it pops.  I just adore the vintage image from TLC and had to use it with these non-traditional papers from the Sweet Shoppe.  I usually have several bunnies hopping around in my yard throughout the year.  So this looks natural to me.





Patterned Paper:  Sweet Shoppe
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollections
Stamp:  Snow Play Vintage
Sentiment:  Melodic Christmas
Spellbinder:  Label Eight
Button:  Dress it Up
Flowers:  Paper Studio
Glimmer Mist

Challenges
CHNC - Ch. 310 Vintage or anything Christmas
CHNC Extra - December
Cardz 4 Guyz - Ch. 149 Christmas Animals
Dragonfly Journeys - Ch. 80 Christmas Critters



6 comments:

Fikreta said...

this is so nice!
hugs

Shelly Schmidt said...

Just beautiful! I love this fold-going to have to try making a card using this fold.

Jeannie said...

Hi Lisa Lynn! This is really beautiful, love the sweet little bunnies, and so perfect to be on display through the holidays. Thanks so much for joining my Christmas Critters blog challenge :)

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys

Julie B said...

What cute Christmas bunnies, love the idea of this fold too.
So pleased you joined us at C4G. :)

Cazro said...

I love this fold, a super card. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz DT

Desire Fourie said...

Another wonderful creation. Its perfect for our 6th ‘ATG with CREATE WITH TLC’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck and hope to see you play with us again.
Hugs
Desíre
{ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}