Sunday, September 11, 2016

You foxy thang!

This is from one of the new sets at Imagine That Digistamp called Foxy Thang which I find so adorable.  Kris had it come out and I had to make a card right away because I have a thing for foxes. My daughter rolls her eyes at me.  I don't know why, but I just think they are so adorable - but sly and sneaky.  We actually have one in our neighborhood which is amazing since we live in town.  When I come home late some nights I will see the guy running around between the backyards.



Patterned Paper:  Sweet Shoppe
Cardstock;  Recollctions
Stamp & sentiment:  Imagine That Digistamp (see above for direct link)
Die:  Sweet Pea
Spellbinder:  Fancy Tags 2
Ribbon:  Michael's
Flowers:  Prima

Challenges
Creative Corner - Woodland Creatures
Dragonfly Journeys - Ch. 74 Passion for plaid
Sweet Stampin' - Cute & Cuddly
Cute Card Thursday - Ch. 442 Animals/Creatures

7 comments:

Kristine said...

Super cute, your card just put together so well Lisa Lynn, love the fox standing on the sentiment and the flowers etc. :)

Chrissy said...

She is adorable Lisa Lynn..love your design with the flowers too..

Luv CHRISSYxx

KT Fit Kitty said...

Soooo adorable and cute! Kris has some awesome new sets!

mixamatoasties said...

Super card.

Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin'.

Susan

Cass said...

Great card. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'
Cass xx

Cass said...

Great card. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'
Cass xx

Jeannie said...

Hi Lisa Lynn! What a fun digital set this is and you've created an awesome card from it too. Thanks so much for joining my challenge this week :)

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys