Sunday, February 3, 2013

Pink

I'm not a pink person in that I don't tend to wear a lot of pink.  My daughter is a girly girl and I tend to see her in more pink things.  So when Sassy Cheryl announced this weeks challenge as being "Pink" my thoughts were "ohhhh".  I have many of her images, but I struggled on how I wanted to pull off a pink card.  This is what I came up with.  Needless to say, I think this will be my daughter's Valentine card.


Patterned Paper:  Basic Grey - Bittersweet
Cardstock:  Core-dinations, Recollection
Stamp:  Sassy Cheryl - Sassy Sally's Heart Balloon
Sentiment:  Close To My Heart
Ink: Memento, Rich Cocoa
Embossing Folder:  Sizzix
Tag:  Sizzix
Ribbon:  Offray

Challenges
FMS - Sketch #71
Sassy Cheryl - Pink
Basic Grey - Love is in the Air


10 comments:

Sassy Cheryl said...

I'm not much of a 'pink wearer' myself. LOL
But this is a GORGEOUS card Lisa and the little sentiment is perfect!!! LOVE IT!
Thanks for playing along with the Sassy Cheryl DT this week.

jkreucher said...

Oh! She will love getting this sweet as can be Valentine!
Awesome idea to have the embossed tag with the sentiment on it!
Everything came together perfectly!
Thanks for playing in our Sassy Cheryl challenge this week!

Penny said...

Great take on the sketch and I love the paper, tag, and cute image! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Linda Callahan said...

Sweet as can be! Such a cute image! thanks for joniing us at FMS!

Jen Timko said...

Great take on the sketch and it really is pink-ariffic!! Pretty! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Jen Mitchell said...

I think you do pink so well! Love this super sweet image! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Pat said...

Hi Lisa!! Isn't it funny? I never really liked pink when I was younger...but now that I'm an old greay-haired lady, I'm lovin' pink and lavender! LOL!! Your daughter is gonna love this card...it is absolutely pinkalicious! What a fun sketch too!! So delighted that you've joined us again this week at Sassy Cheryl's!! Hugs. Pat Frank

Dawn said...

aww, darling! love the heart dp too
thanks for playing our Sassy Cheryl's challenge!

Jo Nevill said...

Love your card, what a cute image and great tag !

Thank you for joining us at BasicGrey Challenges

Hugs

Jo x

Ann English said...

Absolutely as cute as can be!
I'm so glad you joined us this week for the Sassy Cheryl's challenge!